Life is a journey.....

"It takes time to settle into a house, to learn to love it right, to make it feel homegrown." Janet S. Wong, Homegrown House

Monday, December 12, 2011

Our First Annual Holiday Party and Wine Exchange

We hosted a holiday party and wine exchange on Saturday night.  It was our first big party in our new house.  We had a great time catching up with friends!  Everyone brought a bottle of wine for a white elephant exchange.  A few bottles of wine went through a few hands as people were looking for their favorite wine or a new wine to try!  We ended up with a Michigan wine and I can't wait to try it!  I was so busy chatting and drinking that I didn't get any pictures, so bummed!  I did take a few of the house before everyone arrived.
We are headed into a busy week; Santa visit, 4 holiday parties, last week of school, volunteering, meetings, etc.  Hopefully all our shopping will be done by this weekend, we just have a few more things to pick up.





No comments:

Post a Comment