Life is a journey.....

"It takes time to settle into a house, to learn to love it right, to make it feel homegrown." Janet S. Wong, Homegrown House

Friday, February 8, 2013

Wild about Wildtree

A few months ago I joined Wildtree, I was not sure what I was getting into, but I loved the products and was looking forward to sharing it with my friends and family.  I haven't written a blog ( http://majirosfamily.blogspot.com/2012_10_01_archive.html ) post since I initially held my own Freezer Meal Workshop, and since then I have joined the company and held a few Freezer Meal Workshops and Tasting parties.  I thought it was time to share some more information for those who do not follow me on Facebook.
 

From the Wildtree Website:

"Our Mission

Wildtree offers the highest quality herbs, spices and culinary blends that are free of preservatives, additives, fillers and promote a healthier lifestyle. We believe in the value of making cooking a quicker, easier, more healthful project for those who are short on time. Wildtree also offers a fun adventure for those who wish to be more creative in the kitchen. We offer our representatives the opportunity to earn unlimited income and have a home based business that allows them to live the American Dream."
 
What is a Freezer Meal Workshop? 
There are many menu options to choose from for a Freezer Meal Workshop.  Once you choose what menu you like, you can invite friends to come to the workshop.  I will provide you with an invite and set up a Facebook event.  Prior to the workshop (2 weeks) your guests will order bundles through me that will be used to put together the meals. All the menus have 10 meals on them, and depending on your family size, could be split into 20 meals.  (On average people have been getting about 15 meals  unless they have a large family/older children).  The Wildtree bundles range from $74-78 and with that you get 7 products that you will use for the meals and also go home with lots of leftover products, enough to make many more meals, side dishes, etc.  While this investment seems high, you will realize after your first workshop, it is totally worth it and helps expand your menu planning.  General groceries to complete the meals will run you anywhere from $50-$100plus, it just depends on where you shop, how much you buy organic, if you can get meat on sale, etc.  Must menus end up cheaper than what you would spend eating out.  If you host a workshop and have 6 or more participants (other than yourself) you earn your bundle for free!  Most of my hostesses have earned over $100 in free products, I have had 2 earn over $200 and one earn over $400.  Once you start talking about freezer meals, you will have no problem finding people to participate!
 
What is a Tasting Party?
A tasting party is a great way to try some Wildtree products, learn about the company, and order some items to try.  I provide the hostess with lots of samples to make for everyone to try.  Some of my favorites to serve would be; Ranch Dressing, Hearty Spaghetti Blend, pizza dough made into breadsticks, our signature Grapeseed Oils, Dill Dip, Alfredo, Garlic Galore dip, and Tacos. Invite some friends over, enjoy some yummy food, and do some shopping from the convenience of home! 
 
 
 
 


I am also working on building our team!  If you are interested in earning extra money, getting a discount on great products, and making your own schedule, please let me know! There is plenty of opportunity in many areas of the US to grow, build, and make money!

www.mywildtree.com/smajiros


No comments:

Post a Comment