Life is a journey.....

"It takes time to settle into a house, to learn to love it right, to make it feel homegrown." Janet S. Wong, Homegrown House

Monday, July 26, 2010

First day of exploration...





D and I ventured out to Auburn Hills and Lake Orion areas. We hit up the local Target for odds and ends to keep us busy, fed, and clean in our temporary home.

We decided after lunch we needed to scope out a local park before heading to the library for crafts. D had fun playing with another little girl while I chatted with the sitter. At the library D decorated two mermaids. She had a lot of fun coloring, dotting and most importantly gluing! The library is very nice and has lots of fun programs every week!

We ended our fun with a dip in the pool! Now we are just waiting on daddy so we can eat!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Look at that girl dive!!! She looks so grown up (tall) on the swing! Has she had a growing spurt since I saw her in June?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think so! She has already outgrown a few bathing suits this summer!

    ReplyDelete