It has been a very busy fall. This time of year seems to be a whirlwind when you have a child in school. I thought I better do a little update on what everyone is up to.
D-She is enjoying 1st grade and is the new challenges that 1st grade brings. She is participating in a gymnastics class once a week and starts a walking club on Monday. We are trying hard to fit an hour in of physical activity for her, as well continuing to adjust her diet. We are meeting with a nutritionist in a few weeks. She had to have an x-ray which found enlarged adenoids (her tonsils are fine), she is going to have a sleep study in November to see if they are affecting the quality of sleep she is getting. We are so very lucky that she has been a very healthy child, so we will take this bump in the road as it comes.
E-is a very busy toddler. She is beginning to string words together which is fun to hear. She is finally getting some more teeth, we are up to 8 now! We still don't know how long she will be with us, so we just take it one day at a time.
N-is busy with work and some house projects. He has also adjusted some things in his diet and is seeing results. He has started the couch to 5K program again and hopes to run a 5K this winter.
Me-I am keeping busy with the girls, MOPS, Moms Club, and volunteering at school. I am still running and going to start a new program this coming week to help me add distance. (right BFF?) I am looking forward to a freezer cooking party I am having Wednesday....and will try to blog about that next week!
You know it! This doesn't seem as daunting since we are already able to run 30+ minutes. That week 7 in the c25k was such a hurdle mentally. I kept thinking, "Run for 20 minutes?!? Are they nuts?" Now 20 minutes is a short run! We got this thing! Our Color Run in the spring will be a starting point for a 10k together!
ReplyDeleteSo excited to finally be super motivated to get to my 10K goal!
ReplyDelete