Life is a journey.....

"It takes time to settle into a house, to learn to love it right, to make it feel homegrown." Janet S. Wong, Homegrown House

Friday, September 24, 2010

Another week of school under our belt...

It has been a busy week here in Michigan. D had school M-Th as well as went to a gymnastics class at our library today. N has been going to the gym every morning before work and I have been to two classes (Zumba and Water Aerobics) as well as did some running/walking on the treadmill this week. Hopefully this will be our new norm!

Tomorrow I am freezer cooking with a friend. I am looking forward to stocking our freezer! We are trying to go as organic/non-processed as possible......I will let you know how we do! It is going to be a little bit more expensive, but worth it for our health. I will try to blog on this on Sunday and also share our recipes.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment