Life is a journey.....

"It takes time to settle into a house, to learn to love it right, to make it feel homegrown." Janet S. Wong, Homegrown House

Friday, September 10, 2010

Are we settled?
















We get this question a lot, and I am never sure how to answer. Are most of the boxes unpacked? Yes! Have we "decorated" the walls? No (except D's room!). Do we have a schedule? We will once school, story hour and swim lessons start. Have we met lots of people? Not yet, but hopefully that changes with the start of school.










This is our fourth house and I can honestly say I don't think I have ever felt settled in any of them. There is always something that needs to be done (the joys of home ownership) and we never know how long we will live there (our longest stay was 5 years). Hopefully we will be mostly settled in this house for awhile!










No comments:

Post a Comment