N is off to Traverse City today for a work conference. Poor guy had to drive up there on his birthday! Hopefully he will be able to have a nice meal with some of his co-workers this evening.
D and I decided to do some crafting. Last year for fall we made thankful leaves to hang on the fireplace, this year we made a tree using her hand and arm and she used her thumb to make the leaves. (we got this great idea from http://funhandprintart.blogspot.com/) D decided to add some clouds using a sponge and painted a sun using a brush. She also drew a birds nest with eggs in the tree and an interesting looking mommy bird. I love that she adds so much detail to her drawings, things I don't even think about.
We also took a nice stroll through the neighborhood collecting leaves we thought were pretty, she is trying to decide what to do with them.
No comments:
Post a Comment