Life is a journey.....

"It takes time to settle into a house, to learn to love it right, to make it feel homegrown." Janet S. Wong, Homegrown House

Monday, October 24, 2011

Pinterest; A new love

Thanks to my friends Kelli and Christine I have fallen in love with Pinterest!  It is such a fun way to find new ideas, motivation, crafts, etc.  I have also downloaded the tool to pin things I find on my favorite web pages.  I love having a favorites page I can access anywhere!  I also enjoy seeing what my friends have pinned!
Recently I have found three organization tips I loved; an old shutter as a mail holder, a dish rack as a way to organize Tupperware lids, and a magazine box for plastic wrap and aluminum foil!  N found me an old shutter at a Habitat ReSale shop for $3, we have spent a little more than I would have hoped on good spray paint (8.99 a can), but I am really loving how it is turning out.  I already had an extra dish rack from our old house, so no money was spent on that.  I also had one of the magazine boxes, so I relocated the books that were in there and moved it to the pantry.
My pinterest page link is on my blog (I think at the bottom).
Shutter Before

Shutter almost ready for hanging-needs one more coat of paint


Tupperware Cabinet Before

After with dish rack!

No comments:

Post a Comment